I posses all common webdesign skills, from cutting PSD to XHTML and implementing it in CMS, through responsive layouts and JS enhancements to backend programming, setting-up systems and creating tailor-made functionalities.
- 60+ websites, PSD to WP, complete setup
- multidomain and multilingual sites, e-shops
- tailor-made plugins, using custom post-types, filters, hooks
I always take a clean approach - where possible, I keep the core files and plugins unmodified to allow easy future updates.
Some custom solutions that I implemented:
- adjust URL routing for better SEO
- CSV imports / exports, cross-database queries
- multiple-steps survey forms / calculators with advanced data administration
- custom-made widgets, adjusting user-profiles, extending parent themes
- plugin extension / configuration - WPML, CForm7, Gravity Forms, Shopp, W3TC, SEO plugins, MailChimp, Mandrill ..
- PSD / XHTML > Magento, set catalog, products, pricing rules, taxes
- advanced settings - multidomain setup, configure modules, transactional emails, product import ..
- custom functionalities, module extensions
- front-end enhancements, theme changes
- AJAX calls, adjusting checkout and customer account pages
- using observers, non-destructive module overrides, extending functionalities
PHP / MySQL
- 12 years experience, object approach, Zend & Nette frameworks
- advanced database queries, joining tables ..
XHTML / CSS3 / JS
- HTML5, valid code, cross-browser compatible
- responsive layouts, media queries, CSS3 features
- JS / jQuery / Prototype.js, various enhancements - AJAX, lightboxes, form validation, manipulating DOM ..
- experience with CSS preprocessors (Stylus, SASS)
- using grid systems (960, Skeleton)
- knowledge of responsive frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap)
- advanced Google Analytics implementation - tracking of e-commerce, virtual pageviews, custom events, outbound links
- common understanding of SEO principles - content structure, page elements, rel="canonical" ..
- Zend framework
various payment gateways,